Homemade: Body Wash
But body wash, store-bought, can be expensive. My favorite brand is Nivea and for about 18 oz., the cost is $4 (not on sale). Usually, I have a coupon for this that at least halves the price, but we're still talking $2 for 18 oz. The cost is 11 cents per ounce.
With this homemade body wash, for 36 oz, the cost is about $1. Per ounce, the cost is about 3 cents. That's a huge savings! This homemade solution is super easy, too. Here's what you need to make homemade body wash:
- 2 cups grated soap (I used 1.5 bars of soap)
- 2 Tbsp. glycerin
- Grate soap.
- In a pot with 64 oz. of water, melt the soap.
- While still on the burner, add glycerin. Stir.
- Pour mixture into Mason jars or other containers.
- Let the containers sit, without moving them, for about 24 hours. The mixture will thicken up considerably.
You can use any bar of soap you like. I used Dial soap that I purchased in bulk for Sam's Club. The cost per bar was about 40 cents. You can also add essential oil to this homemade solution if your bar is fragrance free and you would prefer a fragrance or to create your own fragrance. I did not add any oil to mine, though - the Dial soap smells really good! You can refill old body wash containers with this body wash.
:)ANDA INGIN SUCCESS????? Berani berubah utk kejayaan ......sayangi diri anda...salam sayang..sayang selalu....Shikin berkongsi bukan untuk dinilai atau dikeji...ikhlas luahan hati Sayang Shikin